20210407: Honda e Langzeittest - long-term test review

• :!: Ein Test von heute :!:

Honda e: long-term test review

Second report: cold weather proved to be a testing time for our electric Honda e supermini

"Life with the little Honda e, given the rather trying circumstances we’re all living through at the moment, is a genuinely uplifting experience. It’s a car that puzzles, delights and shocks people every day; some laugh, some point and some try to grab a picture with their smartphone. Wherever it goes, its presence provokes a reaction I’ve not had with any other car in the eight years that I’ve worked at Auto Express.

But behind the cutesy looks and pop-out door handles is a car that does require some sacrifice to live with – although day to day, in and around West London where I live, the Honda is a breeze to run. There’s a public charger 30 seconds from my flat, where it can be charged overnight for about £10, and its dinky dimensions and hilariously small turning circle make parking and battling London traffic fun. Almost..."

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/…a-e-long-term-test-review

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Chucky101 () aus folgendem Grund: Ich habe das Datum der Veröffentlichung im Betreff ergänzt.

• Chucky101

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Honda e: long-term test review“ zu „20210407: Honda e Langzeittest - long-term test review“ geändert.